The Essential Element Affiliate Program
What is the Program?
We’re partnering with businesses and individuals that know of people who need some form of environmental testing. This is a great opportunity for us to partner with like minded businesses and individuals on making the world a healthier and safer place. We believe everyone is an essential element for creating a better world, and we would love to work with you! As scientists, we have a lot of chemistry; we think you’d be a good addition to the equation. Become a CARO Affiliate from our registry page! To see the terms and conditions for becoming an affiliate, click here!
How it Works
- We provide your affiliate account with a special URL link.
- You can paste that link around your website, or in regular business communications you have with your customers. (ie: email, invoice).
- Once a referred customer uses your link, their activity on our site will be tracked as a customer you referred for 30 days.
- Commission will accrue every time a referral converts and will be paid out at the end of the month.
Affiliate Program Highlights
- Earn 5% commission on our listed prices on Store.caro.ca.
- Commission will be redeemed through special links tracking. We will track it with through our affiliate system and google analytics to ensure referral compensation is correct.
- CARO’s average order value since January 2018 is $298.85.
- Receive exclusive newsletters with special promotions, content, and codes that you can change up and use for your own marketing.
- Payouts will occur on a monthly cycle.
CARO Analytical Services (CARO) is a testing laboratory full of smart, engaged scientists driven to make the world a safer and healthier place. We’re owned and operated by scientists. We strive for technical excellence. Our highly trained staff of chemists, microbiologists, technologists and client service professionals have the expertise and experience to handle not only routine tests, but also specialized analyses to suit all our client needs. Overall, we’re charismatic scientists driven to make the world a healthier and safer place, and we would love for you to help us!
Big Picture Sidekicks
You know that the sample you collected after snowshoeing to site, digging 5 meters, and racing to get it on a plane so you can submit it to the lab for time sensitive results needed to make important and expensive decisions (whew) is VERY important. We know that too.
We’ve got Chemistry
It’s simple. We figure the more you enjoy working with our fun and engaged team members; the more likely you are to give us continued opportunities to support you.
Keeping You Ahead of the Curve
Through research, regulation knowledge, and instrumentation, we are your analytical center for the technical knowledge you need, BEFORE you need it, so you can stay up to date and in the know.